Spain is a country of owners and the real estate sector, after a few years of recession, remains one of the main pillars of the national economy.
Transactions carried out in this area require having detailed knowledge about mortgages, contracts, financing, tenancies, urban planning and taxation, amongst other matters. Therefore, before starting any kind of land deal, it is advisable to be as well advised as possible.
In Espacio Legal | Law & Tax we deal with the trading of real estates and real estate companies, tenancy contracts, promotion, construction and technical contracts, organization and structuring of real estate complexes and mortgages.
We also advise about all aspects intervening in the legal frame of Land Law: urban regulation, Horizontal Property Law, regulations of autonomous communities and municipalities, technical specifications, malpractices of development and real estate companies, market evaluation and environmental regulations.
We have a multidisciplinary team that, in addition to being specialized in Land Law, complements the client’s advice with any other legal specialties that can be affected in real estate operations of any kind (labour, environmental, tax, competition etc.).
Spain has become a very attractive country for citizens of other countries, who see in the national real estate sector a good place to invest, not to mention those who decide to fix their residence here. In Espacio Legal we have specialized in advising them, so we have an office in Malaga (Larios Legal), one of the pioneering areas in real estate transactions involving foreigners.
Contact our law firm in Gijón (Asturias), Madrid or Barcelona and our expert lawyers will answer your questions.
In all operations involving Land Law, from the simplest, such as the purchase of a property, to more complicated ones, it is necessary to have the appropriate advice to avoid further complications. In Espacio Legal we have a team of highly qualified lawyers, capable of legally solving any question that may arise in the development of a real estate transaction.
- Acquisition and sale of real estate assets (industrial buildings, polygons, buildings, office buildings, shopping centres, resorts, hotels, marinas, golf courses, etc.)
- Contracts linked to real estate development and construction (contracts for the execution of works, turnkey contracts, etc.)
- Corporate Real Estate
- Audits for the acquisition and construction of real estates ( Real State Due Diligence)
- Audits in urbanization processes
- Sale & Leaseback operations
- Surface rights (build on third-party soil)
- Acquisition of administrative concessions.
- Negotiation with Public Administrations.
- Negotiation of Urban Development and Planning Agreements.
- Advice to obtain any kind of planning licenses and administrative authorizations that may affect the development or construction operations.
- Advice to international clients who want to buy or invest in the Spanish real estate market.